I went to Mexico City to do a corporate job. Can’t talk about the job (signed an NDA) but it was intensive and a lot of fun. Here’s a few drawings I managed to do on the way.
1. Fellow passenger on the flight
2. Bertha, work colleague (lovely, warm woman)
3. Spotted in bar in La Condesa, an area of Mexico City
4. Back in the airport waiting lounge
5. Fellow passenger on the flight home to NY
6. This old gent was a picture of meditative peace as he waited patiently to board the (delayed) flight to NYC.